- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- AMC Dragon Acupuncture, Encino5363 Balboa Blvd, Suite 326
Encino, CA 91316(818) 736-7365
- Mon1:00 PM - 6:00 PMTue9:00 AM - 6:00 PMThu9:00 AM - 6:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- AMC Dragon Acupuncture,
Los Angeles8631 W. 3rd St., Suite 444E, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Wed12:00 PM - 6:00 PMFri2:00 PM - 6:00 PMSunBy Appt
- AMC Dragon Acupuncture, Santa Clarita23861 McBean Parkway, Suite D-6, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
- Tue11:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri11:00 AM - 6:00 PMSun11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
What We Treat:
Allergies Headaches Anxiety HIV & AIDS Arthritis Hypertension Asthma Irritable Bowel Disease Autoimmune Disorder Insomnia Back Pain Menopausal Symptoms Cancer Care Multiple Sclerosis Carpal Tunnel Syn Neck Pain Depression PMS Diabetes Pregnancy Facial Rejuvenation Smoking Fertility Stress Fibromyalgia Weight Loss
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
I think it’s nice that prospective patients are open, curious and investigative when considering acupuncture, and credit should be given for considering it as a viable, potential option.
If you feel that your specific health condition requires or demands a deeper measure of expertise (or if that is your... Read more »
I’ve been struggling 13 years to manage type 2 diabetes, have been thoroughly educated by... Read more »
Kaiser, managed it well HA1C 6.4 but the neuropathy, numbness, water retention, lymphedema just kept on coming. Diuretics were causing kidney damage and I had allergic reactions to pain medication. My feet were
I love Dr. Li. She helped me have a baby at 41. I had two miscarriages before trying acupuncture. Although I did not hold much hope of it working, after a two months of sessions and taking the pills she recommended I became pregnant and gave birth to a... Read more »
6 years ago I injured my right shoulder and pulled out a rib on my right side. I was unable to fix the problem properly so the injury spread up my neck and started causing me migraines that were awful. After finally listening to my intuition to see an... Read more »
Dr Hongyan Li is nothing short of a miracle worker and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking to improve their health. Unlike many traditional physicians, Dr Li sincerely listened to my concerns with professional compassion and explained what I could expect from the treatments.
Although I scheduled... Read more »