Acupuncture In Encino, Los Angeles & Santa Clarita, California
Dr. Hongyan Li, Acupuncturist, OMD, MD
Expert in Her Specialty of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture in Encino, Los Angeles & Santa Clarita
- One of Few Acupuncturists Professionally Trained in both Western and Oriental Medicine
- California Licensed Acupuncturist
- Former Professor at Beijing University, Hangtian Hospital
- Chinese Medical Ophthalmic Surgeon
- 12 Years of High Quality Medical Education &Training in Oriental and Western Medicine in both China and US
- 29 Years of Experience in Hospital and Clinical Practice
- UCLA Visiting Scholar and worked at Cedars- Sinai Medical Center
- Acupuncture Physician At Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Acupuncture in Encino, Los Angeles & Santa Clarita offices
Dr. Yifan Feng, Acupuncturist, OMD
Expertise in Pain Management, Musculoskeletal, OB/GYN, Psychiatry and General Diseases
- Trained in both Western and Oriental Medicine
- California Licensed Acupuncturist
- 12 Years of High Quality Medical Education, Training in Oriental Medicine & Western Medicine in US & China
- Undergraduate University: University of California, Los Angeles
- Studied Medicine: Touro University
- Studied Oriental Medicine: Dongguk University of Los Angeles
- Top 1% of Class/Profession, Summa Cum Laude Honor
- Extensive clinical experiences at UCLA Ronald Reagan, UCLA Santa Monica Hospital, Beijing Traditional Chinese Medical Hospital
What Is TCM And Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Acupuncture have been used extensively, dating back to two-thousand years ago in China, for a wide variety of diseases and have achieved great treatment for patients. Traditional Chinese Medicine emphasizes on the effective interaction of functional entities (systems that regulate digestion, breathing, aging, etc) in the body. A disease can be caused by a disharmony in the interaction of body entities, resulting in an imbalance of Ying and Yang, and Qi stagnation. Traditional Chinese Doctors utilize a variety of methods such as herbal medicine, acupuncture, Tuina or Qigong to reestablish the hormonal and energy imbalance in one’s body and thus curing the disease.
See related article:
Why Chose AMC Dragon Acupuncture?
Compassionate and Professional
Dr. Li has a strong desire to help all of her patients to recover from their symptoms as quickly as possible. She uses her extensive knowledge and experience in Western Medicine and Chinese Medicine to achieve the most effective treatment for each of her patients. Integrating Western Medical knowledge with Chinese Medical Acupuncture skills, Dr. Li has developed a unique set of approach, “Non-Pain Technique” to treating her patients, allowing for minimal pain sensation and speedily recovery for patients. Her expertise and experiences makes her one of the most recognized professionals in the field of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
Dr. Li has served as the chief hospital physician in several prominent hospitals. She was a professor at a top-notched medical university and trained many excellent student doctors. In addition, she was a key researcher at many large institutions such as USC, UCLA, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and published more than twenty articles in well-known journals.
Expertise in Difficult Medical Problems
Sometimes, medical problems could be complicated and require using a wide variety of methods to achieve optimum treatment. Dr. Li’s rich knowledge in Western Medicine has helped her to resolve many challenging health problems for patients. Integrating Western Medical techniques with Chinese Medical Acupuncture skills, Dr. Li has developed outstanding acupuncture techniques that can solve even the most complex health problems, which otherwise could not be treated effectively.
Los Angeles County: Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Encino, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Northridge, Porter Ranch, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Granada Hills, Lake View Terrace, Mission Hills, North Hollywood, North Hills, Burbank, Glendale, Pacoima, Reseda, Sylmar, Toluca Lake, Universal City, Valley Village, Van Nuys, West Hills, Winnetka, Warner Center, Santa Clarita (Valencia, Canyon Country, Newhall), Stevenson Ranch, Castaic.